Chat Ranks | Minecraft Bedrock | 1.17 |
Minecraft Chat ranks allow players/staff to show off their ranks in chat. So when sending a chat it will show EX: [Owner] Smell of curry: Hey. This is just the basics of chat ranks you can do a lot more with them. This chat ranks system doesn't use and entities or ways to make a workaround Minecraft game simply script.
What Are Chat Ranks?
Chat ranks are simply ranking that show up next to your name when you type in chat so basically:
Why is This Useful:
Chat Ranks solve lots of problems between players false staffing and just looks very cool. you can make very different names and whatever you want.
How Do I setup Chat Ranks:
Chat ranks are very easy to do and easy to set up.
- First Download the addon in the links below.
- Add the Addon to your world make sure you have cheats and game test framework on.
- Load up the world and type it chat it should show the image above with your name in it if you set it up correctly
- Now to add custom ranks, By default rank is Member
- type in chat "/tag add @s rank:(your rank)":
6. Now you can replace owner with anything you want to change your name in chat now just press enter and boom:
For more info check out the video: