Actual Guns CSO V3.1.3: "Experimental" Update - (Skins Return!) [SCRIPTS]
"Actual Guns" is the first add-on to introduce custom guns into Minecraft Bedrock Edition, and features such as Skins, Different accuracy when (jumping, walking, in air, swimming, ladder, etc), Silencers, Hit-markers, Announcers, Bursts, Semis, B Modes, Enhancements, Attachments, Editions, Enchantments, Parts and more! it was previously made by TheEnderface and Keyyard, I have took the add-on expanded it; re-wrote everything so it's brand new. It contains about 90 weapons items (this includes grenades, melees, guns, etc). All the weapons in this Add-on are unique in terms of their stats and texture - we don't like copy pasta here
Discord: Click here!
YouTube: Click here!
What is "Actual Guns"?
From what you have read from the brief introduction, it's the first add-on to bring the first custom guns, hence the name "Actual Guns". It was previously made by Keyyard and TheEnderface, but they ditched the add-on for some time. I was bored and had nothing to do at the time, so I revived the add-on after a year of no sign of hope from updates and worked on the first V2 prototype on April 2020 when lockdown was a thing. Me and Jun worked on the add-on again just to update it a single time, but based on the reactions we got from the community, we decided to stay and continue. This add-on has come a long way since, adding things that no other gun add-on has ever made nor thought of and possibly never surpassing the efforts and we put to this project and how we take it so seriously. The funny thing about this add-on is that it's 2D, and yet surpasses any 3D add-on and it just shows it's not about being 2D or 3D, it's about how much you actually care and your willingness to do something. Our determination and creativity has lead us here, and also your support has helped us on this ever lasting journey. On October 31 2020, Actual Guns is based on Counter-Strike Online and still is to this day.
Why should you choose "Actual Guns"?
- Your opinion is heard, we listen to it.
- It is the first add-on to introduce custom-made guns.
- Our changelogs in major updates are longer compared to other add-ons out there (8-12k characters)!
- We are the first ones to introduce the burst feature and silencers.
- Unlike other add-ons, they have "/playsound" for guns, meaning they will sound the same even if you are close or far from the sounds - we don't do that here, it's semi-realistic.
- We are the first ones to have draw sounds.
- When you shoot, villagers get scared (or if you hit with a certain melee or hold something scary, they will run).
- We are the first ones to Introduce custom scopes and iron sights.
- First Kill! Double Kill! Triple Kill! we've got those, we've got "Announcers"!
- Want to detect if you really hit that player? of course you do, we have "Hit Markers"!
- Do you want to input add-ons into your gun? try the "Parts" feature! (V3.2)
- Want a gun that harms people when you're reloading? want a gun that shoots void bullets and make your foes fly to their death? want a weapon that kicks people out of your world? we've got you covered!
- We've got more variety than every gun add-on combined, and best of all, they all have their own unique behaviours and stats!
- Do you want to know more about the add-on without bothering people or go in-depth? try the wiki!
- Unlike other creators on this site, we've got the determination in our mindsets and never keeps us stopping and we won't take any breaks unless necessary.
- You can get items in survival mode from villagers.
- SCRIPTS! they make the game more advanced and BETTER!
- 10 Tick removal, your guns can really shred people within milliseconds!
- Unlike other add-ons, the accuracy or recoil of guns get worse as you move or jump. It's very much like Counter-Strike!
- We are the first ones to achieve the longest ever changelog on MCPEDL!
- The add-on was based on DesnoGuns, a very nostalgic and old mod back in the day. Guess what? we have the artist who worked on the mod, and now he works in here! his name is Jun.
- We have the fastest rate of fire in all of Bedrock!
- The gameplay is unique, very fast paced and every decision you do is risky, it's quite competitive too.
- We have automatic reload!
- It gets even better, we have reserve ammo like first person shooters!
- Dual Weapons!
- The most polished gun add-on, and bugs are a rare occurrence.
- "Better Guns" isn't supported.
- Our textures are handmade, not ripped out of google and then re-edited to make it seem like you have made it.
- The fastest changing gun add-on of all time!
- Do you want to experience the first ever Attachments on Bedrock? Actual Guns has them! (V3.2)
- You can Enchant your guns to give them special abilities! (V3.2)
- Do you want to Enhance your gun stats without giving them abilities or changing their looks? you can also do that!
- Decorate your gun with skins!
Grades, from best to worst
These are the kind of grades you will get from Decoders.
Weapons - Assault Rifles
- AS Val
- Stun Rifle
Weapons - Submachine Guns
- Sterling Bayonet
- Dual FMG-9
Weapons - Snipers
- Power Falcon
- Blaser R93 Tactical
Weapons - Pistols
- Void Avenger
- King Cobra
- Bubble Gun
- Dual Deagle
Weapons - Shotguns
Weapons - Melee
- Blade Runebreaker (chargeable + upgradeable)
- Balisog Knife
- Nata Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- Skeleton Knife
- Nomad Knife
- Combat Knife
- Dragon Knife
- Tactical Knife
- Taser Knife
Weapons - Equipment
- Medical Kit
- Black Dragon Cannon
- MGL Venom
- Ray Gun
- Defuse Kit
- Night Vision
- Gas Mask
Weapons - Grenades
- Tear Gas
- Water Balloon
How to get skins?
!skin (gun name) (number)
This thing is called "Ghost Pet", it can be found anywhere in the world but it is very rare, you can tame it by feeding it with "Mileage", it's the currency of Actual Guns. It acts just like a wolf (but can fly!) and you can change the colour of it, the default colour is Red. That ghost is expensive!
Ah yes, the lovely Claymore. It is used to detonate any mob that crosses the red laser - even you! [DOES NOT SPAWN NATURNALLY]
This is called a Bumpmine. It allows the player to jump higher if stood on. [DOES NOT SPAWN NATURNALLY]
A mob that goes back, and back. It is known as the "Chinese Ghost", "Stiff Corpse", "Hopping Vampire" or simply "Jiangshi". It has about 100 health and does decent amount of damage. It can be found in the forests, and it drops Mileage upon death. The Red version of it has double the status. Be aware!
A simple landmine. Don't step on it! [DOES NOT SPAWN NATURNALLY]
Supply Box! it can be found naturally in your world and it will re-fill your current ammo to the maximum.
Mileage Box. It will give you mileage upon right clicking or holding on it for a long time. Take the Mileage to buy things from Villagers! spawns naturally.
An innocent gas barrel. I wonder what will happen when you shoot it... [DOES NOT SPAWN NATURNALLY]
It isn't really a mob, but here it is anyways. It's called "Decoder", it comes in many variants and you can buy it from the Villagers to unbox random weapons. Just give it a little spin!
Watch these videos to know more about this update:
Credits - Creators
Credits - Contributors
- Floof Ball
- Panzer VI
Feeling nostalgic? watch this!